- Ask lots of questions there is no such thing as a dumb question.
- We know you have never done this before. Just relax, its a party, even the planning stages should be fun.
- Just remember we have done this before.
- Plan far ahead of time. This will ensure all the items you need are avalable.
- All rental companies have different policies don’t assume just because one does it a certain way that we all do. See item one.
- Get it in writing. FROM EVERYONE…
- You are responsible for all the people drinking alcohol at your party. Plan accordingly
- Consider making a separate email to use for your vendors. Especially when planning a wedding. This will help keep you organized and keep important emails from getting lost amongst the junk.